|Service by Phone:||+1 800-226-1884|
|Service by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
We at Beneficial Products are keenly aware of the need for the customer's trust and comfort in E-commerce and mail order purchases. All of us here believe in, and do our best to practice the "Golden Rule": "Do unto others as we would have others do unto us". We value & appreciate your trust & your satisfaction with our product.
- If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our product; you may return, within 30 days, (from the date of purchase), the COMPLETE PACK, with all the (used and unused) ear plugs in its plastic box, and receive your choice of a "Free Replacement" or "Full Refund". Shipping & Handling charges (if any), are non-refundable. Incomplete returned packs will be charged $7.95 for each pair not returned. Customers are responsible for all mailing containers & postage when returning orders to the company.
- Returns (requesting refunds) require an RMA#, (return merchandise authorization number). Customers must e-mail us at email@example.com to receive an RMA #. Please include your reason for wanting to return your order. RMA numbers will not be assigned to customers by phone. Unauthorized returns (without an RMA#) will be assessed a $ 5.95 special handling charge.
- Re: Claims of Non-Receipt: As per Federal Postal Laws; all charges to the customer remain in effect for (ALL) deliveries with tracking numbers, whereby the exact time and date of delivery were recorded by the postman, verified and documented by the local post office. The reporting of mail theft to the police and postal service is the responsibility of the customer.
- Priority Mail travel time is not guaranteed by the Post Office or by Beneficial Products. Fed-Ex Overnight shipments are guaranteed.
Re: [ Accuracy & Customer's Responsibility ]: The customer is (completely) responsible for entering the [correct name] and [correct & complete delivery address] when placing their orders online.
All orders [that are returned to us] by the post office or Fed-Ex because of: 1. Incomplete or incorrect address 2. Addressee unknown 3. Moved with no forwarding address 4. Business or Company name missing, 5. Suite # or Apt. # missing 6. Incorrect zip or postal code 7. Unclaimed mail and 8. Return to Sender stamp; will be re-shipped with customer's approval and there will be assessed a small reshipping/postage fee. [Re-shipments for orders awaiting return] will be charged to the customer as a (new order) and customer refunds will only be made when the original order returns to the company. Should customers not want a re-shipment, a $ 4.95 fee will be deducted from their refund.
- Faulty or Cracked Plastic Boxes damaged in transit are not guaranteed; though we have 2 provisions in place for them:
- 1. If the box or boxes are cracked or broken, and the ear plugs (are not) damaged; then we will gladly replace the plastic box or boxes at (no cost) for the boxes, but there is a small (postal service) postage cost that is charged to the customer before shipment.
- 2. If the plastic box or boxes have broken (substantially), and the ear plugs (are) damaged with plastic bits in or on them, then we ask that (you keep) ONE (undamaged) pair to wear, and (send back to us), via the postal service, the rest of the pack as it is. We do not send call tags or prepaid shipping envelopes, yet we will refund back to you up to $ 2.95 towrd the postal service postage cost of shipping back to us. We will then reship to you, via the postal service, a complete new pack. Please send the broken pack or packs to the following address and write "TO EXCHANGE" on the outside of the envelope or mailing box: Then send to: BPI | P.O. Box 3462 | Ashland, Oregon 97520 USA
Disclaimer: The responsibility of and for the use of our ear plugs is solely that of the user. BPI and their authorized distributors disclaim any and all liability, loss or otherwise, which may occur through negligence in the use of our product; to include insertion, wearing and the removal of our product. We ask and implore our customers to use wise discretion when wearing ear plugs, as the ear plugs will reduce the outside sound significantly; especially in the case of important sirens or warnings. We include an (Instruction Card) with each order on inserting and removing safely, plus we have a web page and link on this website explaining how to safely " insert and remove" this fine moldable ear plug.
We ask our customers to be especially attentive when inserting & removing! Equally important: we ask our customers to not reduce the size of the ear plug so much so, or insert it so deep, (to where it is difficult to remove). We implore our customers to not be too hasty, careless or negligent when removing the ear plug, as to cause the ear plug or part of it to remain lodged in the ear canal. Should these situations arise, then we recommend visiting an Ear, Nose and Throat Physician or nurse practitioner and simply having the ear canal cleaned by irrigating and vacuuming. Being all natural, the lodged ear plug is not harmful in itself, but the inability to hear clearly is more of the importance.